Horse Breaking - Training - Re-educating
With over 30 years of experience Danny has started, trained and re-educated all types of horses
for many different disciplines.
The horses Danny breaks and trains are renowned for their softness and flexibility, giving excellent grounding whether the horse is destined for pleasure or competition.
At the end of the break-in the horse will be able to achieve the basics.
Manners in all aspects of handling, ridden at all paces, stopping, turning and flexing.
The horse will be trained in flat work and ridden on the property in a general sense, exposing them
to many different scenarios. The horse will be able to tie up and have transport loading lessons.
* Breaking In fee up to 3yrs $1250
* Horses over 3yrs $1650
* Horses over 4yrs $2200
* Time taken 3-4 weeks - weather depending
* This includes agistment on pasture and hay
* If stabling desired - feed to be supplied or $39 p/w extra
* If education is to continue beyond initial break-in the rate there after would be $350 per week
Whether it be a troublesome horse or just needs to brush up on the basics,
Danny is quick to assess what the horse needs to get to the desired level of education.
* Fee $390 per week
* Includes agistment on pasture and hay
* If stabling, desired feed to be supplied or $39 p/w extra
Shoeing and Trimming
Hourly rate $65 (plus travel)
Agistment on pasture $22 p/w